United Halthcare Substance Abuse Coverage
When you have a drug or alcohol addiction, getting help is the most important thing you can do. The good news is that there are many options available to people with insurance coverage.
Contact California Wellness today to learn more about our Orange County addiction treatment services covered by UHC Insurance.
START THE NEXT CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE
Once You’re With Us,
You’ll Be with Us for Life.
“We all know the role that rehab plays in addiction recovery. But not everyone realizes that addiction doesn’t just disappear once treatment ends. The fact is, addiction is a disease, a disease that affects an entire family and lasts a lifetime.“
Helping You Pay for Rehab…
United Healthcare Drug & Alcohol Rehab Coverage Options
United Healthcare offers a variety of plans to fit your specific needs. Each plan has its own set of benefits, and the various tiers are assigned according to their price and coverage. If you have a United Behavioral Health representative, they can help you choose the right plan for you based on your current health issues and any past conditions that may affect your prescription drug use. All plans offer comprehensive care that covers inpatient treatment centers when necessary. However, some plans only cover limited quantities at a time or have maximums for medications per month or year.
If you’re unsure about what your plan will cover, contact California Wellness today, and we can help you verify your coverage and answer any questions you may have.
Each plan differs in coverage and deductibles. Some plans may have lifetime maximums that, if met, may prevent you from receiving further treatment. These are all reasons why it is so important to know what your plan covers and what your financial responsibility will be.
Knowing what your plan covers and what your financial responsibility will be important. Some plans have lifetime maximums that may prevent you from receiving further treatment if the amount of care you need exceeds that amount. Other plans may have deductibles that must be met before treatment can be paid for, which is why it’s vital to understand how many visits are included in your coverage each year.
When looking at facilities, ensure they offer the type of care that is right for your addiction or mental health condition. For example, some people may have an anxiety disorder but need inpatient treatment to manage their symptoms, while others may only need outpatient therapy services or even medication management assistance while living at home with family members or friends (or alone)..
The first thing you should do is verify that your United Behavioral Health plan offers coverage for substance abuse treatment. The best way to do this is to speak directly with a United Behavioral Health representative.
– Call the helpline of United Healthcare or call California Wellness so we can verify your insurance benefits for you.
– If you are unsure which side of the plan covers your care, ask them to look up your information so they can direct you accordingly. They’ll be able to tell if your plan covers substance abuse treatment and how much each type of treatment will cost (including co-pays).
– Ask about any limits on what kind of treatment qualifies as “medically necessary” under their guidelines; this means that any questions about whether something falls into this category should be directed back at them because they have the final say over whether something will qualify as medically necessary versus just being optional treatment options that insurance companies don’t cover at all times during rehab stints like inpatient rehab facilities where there are no set visits occurring monthly for addicts who want an extra boost in terms of outpatient therapy sessions even though these programs typically lack enough resources needed by patients out there struggling from withdrawal symptoms due to detox process not being completed before starting a residential program.
In-Network vs. Out-of-Network
– The length of stay. How long will you be in recovery? Some facilities offer 30-day programs, while others offer 90-day programs.
– The type of therapy that each facility offers. Many types of therapy available can include individual counseling, group meetings and various types of therapy, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
– Do they offer relapse prevention education? This is important because it can help remind you how to avoid triggers for drug use as well as understand why you may want to use drugs again after completing treatment.
– What kind of medication do they offer (if necessary)? If an individual’s primary diagnosis was substance abuse disorder, there may be a need for medication management during their time in recovery. The healthcare provider should be able to tell you what kinds of medications are offered at the rehab facility so that they can help determine if this would be beneficial for your recovery plan.
– Do they have aftercare options? Some people find themselves returning to treatment once they have been discharged from an initial program due to relapse or other related issues related to their addiction issues.
The types of therapy offered at United Healthcare drug rehab in Orange County include:
– Cognitive behavioral therapy. This is a form of psychotherapy that helps people change thinking patterns, behaviors and emotional responses.
– Yoga Therapy. Yoga Therapy combines guided yoga postures with deep breathing to create an experience that promotes physical and mental health.
– Relapse prevention and aftercare planning. The therapists at United Healthcare drug rehab in Orange County believe it’s important to have a plan for when you leave treatment, which includes relapse prevention techniques as well as aftercare planning and follow-up care options so you can continue your recovery process after treatment ends.
– Life coaching is another valuable service available to those who attend United Healthcare drug rehab in Orange County because it provides them with tools for life skills development such as goal setting and decision-making skills that will help them succeed on their path towards recovery from addiction.
Medication-Assisted Treatment Coverage
The type of medication a patient will receive depends on the patient’s needs. Some people may need to be weaned off of their current substance, while others may have withdrawal symptoms or cravings for their substance. Medications for these conditions can help patients ease through this process and ensure that they do not relapse when they leave rehab in Orange County with United Healthcare drug rehab.
Some medications are also used to treat mental health concerns, such as anxiety or depression. Other medications are used to treat physical health problems that result from a person’s drug use, such as gastrointestinal issues caused by alcohol abuse or respiratory problems caused by smoking marijuana daily. It is important that doctors monitor how these medications affect each individual patient because some drugs interact negatively with certain substances or cause adverse side effects if taken incorrectly.
Why Choose an In-Network Aetna Drug Rehab Center in Mission Viejo?
Aetna Insurance drug rehab can be a good option for those who are dealing with addiction. The main reason Aetna Insurance is a great option is that it offers medical and behavioral health benefits, which is important when treating addiction. The other benefit of using Aetna is that it has very high-quality standards and will not accept any facilities that do not meet their criteria.
Most Major Insurance Can Cover
Up to 100% of Treatment Costs
Rediscover your Passion for Living.
California Wellness is a Drug Rehab
That Accepts United Healthcare
California Wellness is an Orange County drug rehab that accepts UHC Insurance. We understand that addiction can be a chronic disease, which is why we offer treatment options that will help you get well and stay well.
Our program is designed to help you learn how to live a life free from drugs and alcohol, so that you can enjoy a healthy and productive life. Our staff of experts in addiction recovery will work with you to develop an individualized plan for treatment that meets your needs and goals.
If you’re looking for a drug and alcohol rehab center in Orange County, contact us today.
Get Started on Your New Life in Recovery Today
GET STARTED ON YOUR NEW LIFE
IN RECOVERY TODAY
We help anyone who contacts us seeking treatment in finding the program that best fits YOUR individual needs – whether that’s one of our programs or not.
We believe that recovery is always possible. Contact our caring admissions team day or night to learn more about how you can get the help you need, no matter what your situation is.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION 24/7